Join the Team
Paid Media Manager
“PAID MEDIA MANAGER – FULLY REMOTE”
Your purpose as a Paid Media Manager lies in impactful results. True!
Quite simply, the way we see it, if you are going to spend a significant part of your week working, there should be a deeper sense of purpose. True!
Obu Interactive LLC is hiring for impact and nothing less!
Pre-pandemic flashback 5 years ago, if you were working at Obu Interactive, you would have been part of several important initiatives that impacted the world. From holding individual predators accountable like Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein, to exposing corporate greed of Monsanto and their 100% disregard for human safety.
And if you worked with us this month, you would be working on Astroworld, learning how Live Nation chose not to hire enough security guards, putting their profits over people’s safety, and 10 lives were lost.
Impact is important to us and it is to you! Take the first initiative to an opportunity to be a part of our team that drives impact and justice every day!
Obu Interactive LLC is in search of a Paid Media Manager, who continuously strives for an innovative approach using technical expertise and creative ingenuity, through existing and new digital media platforms to drive marketing engagement; identify opportunities to increase velocity of lead generation and achieve key strategic objectives.
- Learn about nationwide litigation topics that may be affecting thousands of Americans, and develop the strategy to construct and maintain marketing funnels to generate qualified consultations for our clients.
- Previous examples include:
- Essure birth control device – featured on the Netflix show The Bleeding Edge
- RoundUp – Monsanto said for 40 years it was safe, but more than 100,000 Americans with cancer were part of an $11 billion settlement.
- Talcum Powder – Johnson and Johnson covered up the use of asbestos, resulting in often fatal ovarian cancer affecting tens of thousands of women.
- Launch and continually optimize nationwide and local lead generation campaigns including:
- Perform competitive analysis of top performers in our industry across paid media channels, including Google Ads and Local Service Ads, Microsoft, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Quora, and others.
- Lead the development and implementation of campaign strategies across all designated channels for each client
- Identify underperforming campaigns and work with Analytics and Project Lead teammates to troubleshoot and optimize
- Develop campaign optimization methodology and roadmaps for each assigned account
- Daily monitoring of media expenditure to ensure budget constraints are met
- Collaborate closely with the project manager & creative team to produce digital assets such as ad graphics, ad copy, and call to actions for maximum effect
- Work directly with the web design team and create new landing pages and continuously A/B test web creative to improve conversion rates
- Manage regular reporting of campaign KPIs (daily, weekly and monthly), identify KPI trends, and advise on potential red flags and opportunities
- Review and categorize acquired leads; ensure cost per acquisition is within an acceptable level
- Ensure quality standards and client expectations are continuously met by routine auditing of web assets post-launch
- Provide regular reports on account activity to the Sales department including reporting of campaign leads
- Manage and understand campaign budget to time renewals effectively and pause or resume campaign advertising
- Maintain information in the project management system allowing continuous shared knowledge of project status
- Evaluate new campaign management technologies and platforms, working in tandem with the Director of Strategy, Web Developer, and creative team
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
Obu Interactive Paid Media Manager Preferred Qualifications
- 3-10+ years experience in paid search and paid social advertising
- Extensive experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Microsoft Advertising
- Extensive experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Proficient in Excel
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Psychology, or a related field
- Google Ads certification
- Familiarity with the legal, pharmaceutical, or high-cost services industry (mortgage, insurance, rehab/recovery)
- Self-motivated individuals are great candidates for PPC
- Organization in data reporting and tracking
- Effective communication abilities – Being able to work independently and passionately, find the data you need, and communicate it to others in the organization.
Perks of our environment- We are 100% remote. We will accommodate hiring no matter where your location is.
- Healthy Work Culture – Your wellbeing is a priority to a healthy work/life balance!
- Paid Professional Development – We already believe in you!
- Medical and Dental Insurance-100% paid – We care!
- Leadership Opportunities – Work with a team that’s ready to listen to your ideas and trust you with the responsibility you are looking for.
JOIN us. Apply today.
Start by filling out the form below.