Join the Team
About Our Firm
Our full-service digital legal marketing agency creates high-impact marketing campaigns and best-in-class websites. We gain deep satisfaction from knowing that our marketing efforts have the potential to change a person’s life. Imagine that you are writing to someone who was a victim of a sexual assault or workplace harassment. Suppose you are writing to a parent or grandparent who was knowingly sold a defective prosthetic hip by a billion-dollar corporation forcing them to endure painful surgeries and limiting their mobility.
The nature of our work can be heavy on the heart, but we strive to deliver justice through legal marketing across the nation. We work extremely hard to connect victims of personal injury to honorable lawyers. We change lives and we love what we do.
We’re a fun-loving, tight-knit group that believes in the power of digital storytelling, data-driven strategies, and a purposeful mindset.
We’re in search of an SEO Strategist with at least 2-4 years of experience. Our ideal candidate is a strong analytical thinker who is adept at implementing advanced SEO, content strategy, social strategies, optimizing online campaigns, and developing impactful presentations and reports for clients.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and implement long-term “white hat” SEO strategies that improve our clients’ organic search rankings and ROI maximization across multiple online platforms
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs of primary practice area pages
- Identify key SEO KPIs, such as page speed
- Identify snippets and schema opportunities
- Identify client persona to better target identified audiences
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, and optimization
- Analyze the insights and create client-facing reports on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
- Complete monthly SEO testing cycles for current active SEO clients
- Collaborate with outside vendors and contractors to accomplish daily, weekly, monthly tasks as needed
- Take hands-on and creative approaches for a content generation with a strong focus on mobile web
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Prioritize and coordinate tasks with the content team to ensure content is search-engine optimized
- Analyze and create strategic recommendations for SEO friendly keywords, online content architecture, and promotion
- Direct and coordinate with the content team in on-page and off-page search engine optimization tasks
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Provide content team with informed advice and approaches for tailoring web content
- Monitor technical SEO issues and assist in the remediation
- Monitor nationwide litigations that may be affecting thousands of Americans and develop the strategy to construct and maintain marketing funnels to generate qualified leads for our clients
- Launch and continually optimize lead generation campaigns including:
- Competitive analysis of top performers in our industry
- Development and implementation of campaign strategies
- Identification and optimization of underperforming campaigns
- Monitoring of media expenditures to ensure budget constraints are met
- Manage regular reporting of campaign KPIs (daily, weekly and monthly), identify KPI trends, and advise on potential red flags and opportunities
- Manage and understand campaign budget to time renewals effectively and pause or resume campaign advertising
What We’re Looking For
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position or SEO strategy role
- Technical Requirements
- SEO/ SEM
- SEO Audits
- Google Analytics
- A/B testing
- Focus on empirical data with the Search
- You’ll be a good fit if you are a..
- Natural Leader and Self-Starter
- Detail Oriented
- Strategic Thinker
- Respectful Communicator
- Embodies Motivation
- Big Picture Thinker
What We Offer
- Up to 100% medical coverage, Dental, Vision
- Professional Development Opportunity and Compensation
- A working environment where all are safe to learn, ask questions, and be treated with dignity in their respective roles.
- Become a Leader at a Growing Company that’s ready to listen to your ideas and trust you with responsibility.
What to Expect in the Interview Process
Step 1. An SEO Survey will be conducted for us to understand more of your experiences and work history. (This will take ~20 minutes to complete)
Step 2. Our People Operations team will invite you to a phone interview. (~30 minutes)
Step 3: You will meet with a panel of our team members to share experiences and learn more about the opportunity to work with us. (45 minutes)
Step 4: A decision will be made based on the completion of these recruitment steps.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Opportunity
We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
JOIN us. Apply today.
Start by filling out the form below.