Join the Team
Social Media Content Developer (Legal)
Obu is looking for a dynamic Social Media Content Developer in the legal space to be able to leverage social media content to increase client’s engagement and awareness.
Join our Mission! Working at the speed of social media, we create value for our clients by delivering leads to people in search of justice.
Obu Interactive is committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities.
As the Social Media Content Developer, you are responsible for developing and defining social media strategic marketing campaigns for Law Firms. You are a copywriter, graphic designer and strategist able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
You are responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategies for Content Marketing campaigns for assigned clients (including but not limited to: Facebook posts, Tweets, LinkedIn updates and blogs)
- Managing 20+ clients and create between 4-8 social media posts monthly per client.
- Report on Content Marketing campaigns to clients.
- Monitor and respond to your client’s audience on social platforms.
- Monitor & analyze social media and website metrics, making improvements accordingly
- Create promotions and boosts as needed for client campaigns
- Collaborate and brainstorm with SEO managers and other writers on your team
- Stay on top of new technologies and industry news
- Actively participate in all team & department meetings
To round out our team dynamic you will possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of work (preferably writing legal content)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Personal or professional ongoing writing, related education or job experience
- Strong written communication
- Self-driven learner (investigates new digital media technologies)
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
- Collaborator! We want you to share and engage with the rest of us
Share your talent with us! Please include at least 3-5 posts (from any platform) and 1-2 blog posts samples in your portfolio when applying for this position.
Perks of our environment- We are 100% remote. We will accommodate hiring no matter where your location is.
- Healthy Work Culture – Your wellbeing is a priority to a healthy work/life balance!
- Paid Professional Development – We already believe in you!
- Medical and Dental Insurance-100% paid – We care!
- Leadership Opportunities – Work with a team that’s ready to listen to your ideas and trust you with the responsibility you are looking for.
JOIN us. Apply today.
Start by filling out the form below.