Join the Team
SEO & PPC Specialist
Who We Are
Obu Interactive LLC. is a fully remote legal digital marketing agency in search of our next full-time remote SEO & PPC Specialist to manage the day-to-day operations for our organic and paid search marketing strategies.
Do you have the skill set and drive to work on an array of marketing initiatives to produce deliverables to our law firm clients? It should matter to you that the person viewing our work is relying on it to help them make a potentially life-changing decision.
Who You Are
Candidates will only be considered for an interview based on their qualifications for the following.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
We encourage you to apply to our SEO & PPC Specialist vacancy if you possess:
What Does a SEO & PPC Specialist Do at Obu?
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Perform competitive analysis for existing and new clients at an entry-level.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitors, as well as opportunities and threats in SEO and PPC as they relate to client campaigns
- Implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies to improve website ranking and visibility on search engines, including content optimization, technical optimization, and citation building and management.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns across multiple platforms including Google Ads and Facebook.
- Create compelling copy in conjunction with the content team
- Create ad sets and campaign strategies that are data-driven and drive quality leads
- Monitor and adjust campaign budgets
- Monitor lead quality and adjust campaign constraints as needed
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, making data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns for better ROI.
- Conduct technical SEO audits and implement recommendations to improve website performance, including site speed, crawlability, and mobile-friendliness.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, contractors, or directors as needed for adjustments
- Utilize analytics tools to track, measure, and report on KPIs for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Analyze regular reports on website traffic, user behavior, and campaign performance, providing insights and actionable recommendations for optimization.
- Engage and collaborate with internal team members to align efforts across multiple marketing channels
- Assist in managing the team workflow under oversight of the director in Asana
- Coordinate with content, design, dev, account management, and social teams as needed
- Experience working with SEO tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
- Experience with and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with popular CMS’ (e.g., WordPress)
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong desire to learn and train on various SEO/PPC/Analytic technology platforms
Although you may need to have experience in the technology listed below, you will be learning various technology platforms for this position such as:
- Identifying high-value and high-conversion intent keywords using tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs
- Use tools such as SpyFu or manual SERP analysis to research competitor strategies
- Manage local citation building campaigns with programs like BrightLocal
- Create and optimize new and existing Google Business Profiles
- Work comfortably with Google Search Console to index pages, evaluate search performance, and identify indexing problems on client websites
- Perform these audits using tools such as SEMrush or Agency Analytics
- Utilize GA4, Google Search Console, Agency Analytics and other analytics tools to track, measure, and report on KPIs for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- GA4 certification not required but is desirable
How do I apply?
Company Website: https://www.obuinteractive.com. Please email a resume of your work history to email@example.com with “SEO Analyst” in the subject line. A background check will be required upon hire and an assessment if chosen after the interview.
Learn More About Us
At Obu Interactive, we gain deep satisfaction from knowing that our marketing efforts have the potential to change a person’s life. Imagine that you are writing to someone who was a victim of a sexual assault or workplace harassment. Or suppose you are writing to a parent or grandparent who was knowingly sold a defective prosthetic hip by a billion-dollar corporation forcing them to endure painful surgeries and limiting their mobility.
The nature of our work can be heavy on the heart, but we strive to deliver justice through legal marketing across the nation. We work extremely hard to connect victims of personal injury to honorable lawyers. We change lives, we love what we do.
Perks of joining Obu:
The Remote Work Lifestyle. We are fully remote, plus we offer remote working options during extended travel – from Saudi Arabia to Japan to the lake house.
Professional Development. Ready to grow your skill set and add to your toolbox? We’ll support you 100%.
Paid Time Off. One of our core values is Work Passionately, Live Peacefully. Unlimited Paid Time Off.
A Healthy Work Culture. We foster an environment where all are safe to learn, ask questions, and be treated with dignity in their respective roles.
Become a Leader. We are a growing company that’s ready to listen to your ideas and trust you with responsibility.
Work Location: Remote Indefinitely
JOIN us. Apply today.
Start by filling out the form below.